Not to Be Confused With Vantage Payments
Vantage Card Services, Inc. is a merchant account provider headquartered in Woodstock, Georgia. The company was founded in 1996 and is a reseller of TSYS and Global Payments and offers an interchange-plus pricing option. Vantage Card Services should not be confused with Vantage Payments, a Scottsdale, Arizona-based provider that has no affiliation with the company described in this review.
Vantage Card Services Location and Ownership
Vantage is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Concord, California, and is located at 2230 Towne Lake Parkway, Building 400, Suite 110, Woodstock, GA. Ted Hardison is the president and CEO of Vantage Card Services.
Vantage Card Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Vantage Card Services offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee and offers interchange-plus pricing.
- Complaints & Service: Vantage Card Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Vantage Card Services has an “A+” rating and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2002.
- Sales & Marketing: Vantage Card Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Vantage Card Services