Offering Merchant Services Since 2001
Founded in 2001, Veritrans Merchant Services is a merchant account provider headquartered in Houston, Texas. Veritrans should not be confused with an Indonesia-based e-commerce company that goes by the name of Veritrans Indonesia, as it appears that the two companies are unrelated. Additionally, the company provides virtual terminal services through a partnership with Authorize.Net.
Veritrans Headquarters and Ownership
Veritrans is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank in Concord, California, and the last known headquarters was located at 1300 Bay Area Blvd., Ste B110, Houston, Texas 77058. Currently they list a PO box address at PO Box 234 League City, TX 77574. Jeff Adcock was the most recently listed president of Veritrans.
Veritrans Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Veritrans appears to offer variable contract terms that depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history as well as virtual terminal services through Authorize.Net
- Complaints & Service: Veritrans has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Veritrans has an “A+” with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Veritrans does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Veritrans