Veritrans Merchant Services Overview
Veritrans Merchant Services May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Veritrans Merchant Services or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Offering Merchant Services Since 2001
Founded in 2001, Veritrans Merchant Services is a merchant account provider headquartered in Houston, Texas. Veritrans should not be confused with an Indonesia-based e-commerce company that goes by the name of Veritrans Indonesia, as it appears that the two companies are unrelated. Additionally, the company provides virtual terminal services through a partnership with Authorize.Net.
Veritrans Headquarters and Ownership
Veritrans is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank in Concord, California, and is located at 1300 Bay Area Blvd., Ste B110, Houston, Texas 77058. Jeff Adcock is the most recently listed president of Veritrans.
Veritrans Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Veritrans appears to offer variable contract terms that depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history as well as virtual terminal services through Authorize.Net
- Complaints & Service: Veritrans has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Veritrans has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Veritrans does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Veritrans
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.