Veritrans Merchant Services (veritransllc.com) is a payment processing and merchant account provider headquartered in Houston, Texas. Veritrans should not be confused with an Indonesia-based e-commerce company that goes by the name of Veritrans Indonesia, as it appears that the two companies are unrelated. Founded in 2001, Veritrans is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank in Walnut Creek, California, and is located at 1300 Bay Area Blvd., Ste B110, Houston, Texas 77058. Jeff Adcock is the most recently listed president of Veritrans.
- Sales & Marketing: Veritrans does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Veritrans appears to offer variable contract terms that depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Veritrans has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Veritrans has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Veritrans