Veritrans Merchant Services Overview
Offering Merchant Services Since 2001
Founded in 2001, Veritrans Merchant Services (veritransllc.com) is a payment processing and merchant account provider headquartered in Houston, Texas. Veritrans should not be confused with an Indonesia-based e-commerce company that goes by the name of Veritrans Indonesia, as it appears that the two companies are unrelated.
Veritrans Headquarters and Ownership
Veritrans is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank in Concord, California, and is located at 1300 Bay Area Blvd., Ste B110, Houston, Texas 77058. Jeff Adcock is the most recently listed president of Veritrans.
Veritrans Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Veritrans appears to offer variable contract terms that depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Veritrans has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Veritrans has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Veritrans does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Veritrans
Veritrans Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Veritrans Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Veritrans Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.