Founded in 2005, VersaPay (versapay.com) is a Canadian merchant account provider specializing in electronic invoicing. The company’s primary service is a proprietary accounts receivable management system, but it also offers payment processing for U.S. and Canadian merchants. In February 2017, BluePay acquired VersaPay’s entire merchant services portfolio, meaning that VersaPay merchants will use BluePay’s products and services to accept credit card payments. VersaPay is headquartered at 214 King St W, #210, Toronto, Ontario M5H 3S6, Canada, and Craig O’Neill is listed as the CEO and director of VersaPay.
- Sales & Marketing: VersaPay does not appear to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received very few complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: VersaPay appears to offer variable contract terms through BluePay.
- Complaints & Service: VersaPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: VersaPay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With VersaPay