A BluePay Subsidiary
Founded in 2005, VersaPay (versapay.com) is a Canadian merchant account provider specializing in electronic invoicing services. The company’s primary service is a proprietary accounts receivable management system, but it also offers payment processing for U.S. and Canadian merchants. In February 2017, BluePay acquired VersaPay’s entire merchant services portfolio, meaning that VersaPay merchants will use BluePay’s products and services to accept credit card payments.
VersaPay Location and Ownership
VersaPay is headquartered at 18 King St E, Toronto, Ontario M5H 1A1, Canada, and Craig O’Neill is listed as the CEO and director of VersaPay.
VersaPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: VersaPay appears to offer variable contract terms through BluePay.
- Complaints & Service: VersaPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: VersaPay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: VersaPay does not appear to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received very few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With VersaPay
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.