A Company With Several Names
Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, Wholesale Payments is a merchant account provider that offers retail, mobile, e-commerce, restaurant, and petroleum payment processing. The company was originally founded in 2006 under the name “Lubbock Credit Wholesale” and then changed its name to Wholesale Payments in 2007. It also operates under the name “Credit Wholesale Company,” and some merchants have suggested that the company’s agents will sometimes identify themselves as working for “Whole Payments,” “Merchant Accounts,” or “Merchant Services.” Wholesale Payments should not be confused with Wholesale Banc or Wholesale Merchant Processing, which are separate and unaffiliated businesses.
Based in Lubbock, Texas
Wholesale Payments is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and appears to resell Priority Payment Systems contracts. The company is headquartered at 3223 S Loop 289 Ste 410 Lubbock, Texas 79423-1300. Mark Hodges is the founder and CEO of Wholesale Payments.
Wholesale Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Wholesale Payments appears to offer a three-year contract through Priority Payment Systems with an early termination fee of up to $500.
- Complaints & Service: Wholesale Payments has received more than 25 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Wholesale Payments (as Credit Wholesale Company, Inc.) currently has a “B+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has had 34 complaints and 17 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Wholesale Payments appears to hire independent sales agents and has received some serious complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Wholesale Payments