A Full-Service Merchant Account Provider
Founded in 2012, Zeno Payments (zenopayments.com) is a merchant account provider that serves both standard-risk and high risk businesses. The company is particularly focused on providing payment processing services for collections agencies, which are historically considered very high risk by payment processors.
Zeno Payments Location and Ownership
Zeno Payments is headquartered at 15620 NE Woodinville Duvall Pl Woodinville, Washington 98072, and does not list its acquiring bank. Kris Munroe is the president of Zeno Payments.
Zeno Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Zeno Payments offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Zeno Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Zeno Payments currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Zeno Payments may hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Zeno Payments