Revel Systems Overview
An iPad POS System and Platform
Revel Systems (revelsystems.com) is a point-of-sale (POS) system provider that offers software and hardware for the iPad. Based in San Francisco, California, Revel offers custom POS solutions for the service, entertainment, restaurant, grocery, and retail industries. Revel initially partnered with PayPal, First Data, Worldpay, Newtek, Adyen, Moneris, QuickBooks Payments, Tyro, and Quest Payment Systems as its integrated merchant account providers, but the company has recently started offering merchant accounts through Revel Advantage, its own bundled POS and payments service. Revel also claims that its software can be paired with over 95% of credit card processors through the USAePay payment gateway.
Revel Systems Service Features
Other features offered by Revel include custom user access, social media integration, split bills, payment encryption, WiFi management, gift and loyalty programs, delivery tracking, sales reporting, mobile device management, payroll services, bar tab management, online ordering, and PCI compliance.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California
Revel Systems was founded in 2010 and is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. The company maintains its headquarters at 303 2nd St., Suite 550, San Francisco, California 94107. Greg Dukat is the CEO and Lisa Falzone is the founder of Revel Systems.
Revel Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Revel Systems offers a three-year agreement and otherwise variable contract terms.
- Complaints & Service: Revel Systems has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Revel Systems currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 38 complaints and 19 reviews in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Revel Systems does not appear to hire independent sales representatives, but it has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Revel Systems
Revel Systems Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Revel Systems merchant account statement. Not with Revel Systems? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.