Earn Rewards for Reporting Content Thieves
We have had a problem with unethical publishers and SEO companies hiring freelance writers to specifically rewrite our original content. We get it…our content is good stuff. In a way, it’s flattering that people waste their money trying to steal it. Our quarrel is not with the freelance writers who are just trying to make a living. In fact, we would like to help them earn even more by helping us catch thieving publishers in the act.
We provide bounties for helping us catch those who hire others to rewrite our content. In order to qualify for these bounties you will need to contact us with the following information:
- How are you getting the assignments? For instance, online ads, writer forums, content marketplaces, etc. Please be specific.
- How much are you being paid for the assignment?
- Do you have direct contact with the publisher?
- Have you already submitted articles that the publisher accepted?
- Can you provide us with email or screen captures of the assignments and communications with the publisher?
Based on your answers, we may be able to offer you a bounty for helping us bag these low-lifes. For more information, contact us.