UPDATE 3/7/2019: The APS Merchant Services URL is no longer active, and public reports indicate that APS Merchant Services is no longer responding to merchants or to the Better Business Bureau. The available evidence suggests that APS Merchant Services is no longer an active business. If you have any information about APS Merchant Services’ current status (including any rebrandings or DBAs), please share it in the comment section below this review.
APS Merchant Services, Inc. (apsmerchant.com) is a merchant account provider based in Danville, California. There is some evidence that APS is partnered with Elavon, likely as a reseller of Elavon contracts. APS was established in 1995 with corporate headquarters located at 8 Diamond Ct, Danville, California 94526. The company is a registered MSP under US Bank Minneapolis, Minneapolis, and John Gallups is the president of APS.
- Sales & Marketing: APS Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: APS Merchant Services appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s size and business type.
- Complaints & Service: APS Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: APS Merchant Services does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With APS Merchant Services