Founded in 2007
EnablePay Direct Inc. is a merchant account provider offering debit and credit card processing to businesses in the United States. Launched in 2007, EnablePay was purchased by Midland States Bancorp, Inc. in 2012.
EnablePay Headquarters and Ownership
According to the company’s website, EnablePay’s main office is located at 1201 Network Centre Dr, Effingham, Illinois 62401. EnablePay Direct Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP for Deutsche Bank AG in New York. Stephen Erickson is listed as the president and CEO of EnablePay.
EnablePay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: EnablePay appears to offer flat-fee pricing that may or may not come with a multi-year contract.
- Complaints & Service: EnablePay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: EnablePay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: EnablePay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With EnablePay
EnablePay Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your EnablePay merchant account statement. Not with EnablePay? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.