EnablePay May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through EnablePay or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Founded in 2007
EnablePay Direct Inc. is a merchant account provider offering debit and credit card processing to businesses in the United States. Launched in 2007, EnablePay was purchased by Midland States Bancorp, Inc. in 2012.
EnablePay Headquarters and Ownership
According to the company’s website, EnablePay’s main office is located at 1201 Network Centre Dr, Effingham, Illinois 62401. EnablePay Direct Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP for Deutsche Bank AG in New York. Stephen Erickson is listed as the president and CEO of EnablePay.
EnablePay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: EnablePay appears to offer flat-fee pricing that may or may not come with a multi-year contract.
- Complaints & Service: EnablePay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: EnablePay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: EnablePay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With EnablePay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.