Priority Payment Systems (prioritypaymentsystems.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. The company was launched in 2005. In January 2013 it partnered with TSYS for its payment processing services, and in 2014 it merged with Cynergy Data. Priority Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank N.A. in Walnut Creek, California, a registered ISO of Synovus Bank, Columbus, Georgia, and a registered ISO of BMO Harris Bank N.A., Chicago, Illinois. John Priore is listed as the president and CEO of Priority Payment Systems, which is headquartered at 2001 Westside Pkwy Ste 155, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004-8905.
- Sales & Marketing: Priority Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Priority Payment Systems offers variable contract terms that typically include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Priority Payment Systems has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Priority Payment Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 38 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Priority Payment Systems