Priority Payment Systems Overview
A Rapidly Growing Payment Processor
Launched in 2005, Priority Payment Systems (prioritypaymentsystems.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. In January 2013 it partnered with TSYS for its payment processing services, and in 2014 it merged with Cynergy Data, creating Priority Holdings, LLC. In July 2015 the company acquired credit card processor American Credit Card Processing Corporation (‘ACCPC’). Most recently, Priority Holdings merged with M I Acquisitions, Inc., and the combined entity was renamed Priority Technology Holdings, Inc.
Priority Payment Systems offers an integrated payment processing solution called MX Merchant that allows its users to process all forms of electronic payment from a single platform. MX Merchant is customizable to individual merchant needs and includes a virtual terminal, recurring billing, invoicing, and business analysis tools. The service also offers an iPhone-only mobile app and an iPad-based POS system, meaning that Android users should look elsewhere for their retail and mobile processing needs. Though developed by Priority Payment Systems, merchants may come across MX Merchant through a variety of payment processors, as the company primarily allows its reseller partnerships to market and sell the service.
Location and Ownership
Priority Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Synovus Bank, Columbus, Georgia, of Citizens Bank N.A., Providence, Rhode Island, and of Wells Fargo Bank N.A. in Concord, California. John Priore is listed as the president and CEO of Priority Payment Systems, which is headquartered at 2001 Westside Pkwy Ste 155, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004-8905.
Priority Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Priority Payment Systems offers variable contract terms that typically include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Priority Payment Systems has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Priority Payment Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 27 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Priority Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Priority Payment Systems
Priority Payment Systems Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Priority Payment Systems merchant account. Not with Priority Payment Systems? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.