Money Transfers Through Stripe
Founded in 2013, Circle Plus Payments is a software development company that creates money transfer and mobile wallet apps. Specifically, the company designed the mobile app Payable for iOS and Android devices that merchants and consumers can use to send and receive payments, but Stripe handles the actual payment processing. Payable is primarily intended as a business transaction service rather than a peer-to-peer money transfer app
Instead of providing credit card processing services, Circle Plus Payment advertises an app it has developed named “Payable.” The app allows merchants to scan credit cards without a traditional terminal as well as accept Bitcoin for payments without having a Bitcoin wallet of their own through Stripe’s payment network.
Headquartered in Santa Monica
Circle Plus does not provide merchant accounts and therefore does not utilize an acquiring bank. The company is doing a joint IPO with Tarsin Mobile, Inc. Nitish Kannan is the co-founder and CEO of Circle Plus Payments, which is headquartered at 829 Broadway, Unit 310, Santa Monica, California 90401.
Circle Plus Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Circle Plus Payments processes payments through Stripe and offers nearly identical pricing.
- Complaints & Service: Circle Plus Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Circle Plus Payments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Circle Plus Payments does not appear to hire independently contracted agents and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Circle Plus Payments