Updated 1/29/2019: Cardsave has been fully integrated into the WorldPay organization and is no longer an independent brand. See our WorldPay review for up-to-date information about this company.
Founded in 1995 and acquired by WorldPay in 2010, Cardsave (cardsave.net) is now the independent specialist merchant services division of WorldPay (Streamline). At this time, Cardsave appears to have been fully rebranded as “WorldPay,” but merchants may still encounter some products or services under the Cardsave name. Cardsave is headquartered at Parkway Offices, Moss Rd, Acorn Business Park, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire DN32 0LW, UK. Clive Kahn is listed as the CEO of Cardsave.
- Sales & Marketing: Cardsave appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Cardsave appears to offer a 12-month contract with a variable early termination fee and attached equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: Cardsave has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Cardsave does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Cardsave