Updated 1/28/2019: Streamline has been fully integrated into the Worldpay organization and is no longer an independent brand. See our Worldpay review for up-to-date information about this company.
Streamline (streamline.com), a DBA of WorldPay, is a very large merchant account provider founded and headquartered in the UK. After its creation under the Streamline brand in 1989, the company changed its name to WorldPay, expanded overseas, was acquired and then sold by The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), and achieved a dominant share of the UK credit card processing market under its original name of Streamline. Today, Streamline has been completely stripped of its independent branding and functions as a division of WorldPay. The company’s headquarters can be found at 55 Mansell St, London E1 8AN. Dave Hobday is listed as the managing director of WorldPay UK, which is likely to include the entirety of Streamline’s operations.
- Sales & Marketing: Streamline does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Streamline offers a 12-month contract that may often come with a long-term equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: Streamline has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Streamline does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Streamline