UPDATED 2/22/19: TransSwipe’s website is no longer available after it was hacked in mid-2017. The company does not appear to be active at this time. If you have any knowledge of TransSwipe’s current status, please share it in the comment section below this review.
TransSwipe (transswipe.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Garden City, New York. TransSwipe is located as the same address as Zuma Merchant Services, but it is unclear at this time whether the two companies share owners or executive leadership. TransSwipe does not list its backend processor or its acquiring bank on its website. Christopher Fiumara is the CEO of TransSwipe, which is headquartered at 591 Stewart Ave, Garden City, New York 11530.
- Sales & Marketing: TransSwipe does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: TransSwipe appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: TransSwipe has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TransSwipe does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TransSwipe