Lease Finance Group Overview
Part of the Northern Leasing Systems Network
Lease Finance Group is a merchant account equipment lease provider that goes by several alternate business names, including Northern Leasing Systems, MBF Leasing, Golden Eagle Leasing, and Lease Source-LSI, LLC. Lease Finance Group is not a merchant account provider; rather, it leases credit card processing equipment like terminals, printers, barcode scanners, and other point-of-sale technology. Lease Finance Group’s equipment leases are often packaged with the merchant accounts of payment processors, meaning that business owners are often unaware that they are signing up for service through multiple companies. Although the company’s website states that it is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, the Better Business Bureau lists Lease Finance Group as a Chicago, Illinois-based company headquartered at 65 E. Wacker Place, Suite 510. Jay Cohen is the Chairman and CEO of Lease Finance Group’s parent company Northern Leasing Systems.
For a full analysis of the primary company in this network, please see our Northern Leasing Systems review.
Lease Finance Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Lease Finance Group offers 48-month, non-cancellable equipment leases that often cost many times the purchase price of the equipment.
- Complaints & Service: Lease Finance Group has received more than 1,000 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Lease Finance Group has a “B” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 65 complaints and 74 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Lease Finance Group allows independent sales agents to package its equipment leases with other merchant accounts and has received an extremely high number of merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Lease Finance Group
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.