Offering Merchant Services Since 1984
Established in 1984, ePayData is a U.S.-based merchant account provider offering merchants a range of payment solutions, including those specifically designed for non-profit organizations. At the time of our previous update, the company appeared to resell the processing services of Cynergy Data, but given Cynergy’s recent absorption into Priority Payment Systems, ePayData now resells the latter company’s services.
Headquartered in Colorado
The company’s corporate address can be found at 3025 S. Parker Rd. Ste. 610, Aurora, Colorado 80014. ePayData is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah. Michael Dinnen is listed as the owner of ePayData, Inc.
ePayData, Inc. Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ePayData offered a three-year contract through Priority Payment Systems with an early termination fee of up to $600.
- Complaints & Service: ePayData has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ePayData has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012.
- Sales & Marketing: ePayData appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ePayData