ePayData, Inc. Overview
Offering Merchant Services Since 1984
Established in 1984, ePayData, Inc. (epaydata.com) is a U.S.-based merchant account provider offering merchants a range of payment solutions. At the time of our previous update, the company appeared to to resell the processing services of Cynergy Data, but given Cynergy’s recent absorption into Priority Payment Systems, it may be that ePayData now resells the latter company’s services.
Headquartered in Colorado
The company’s corporate address can be found at 3025 S. Parker Rd. Ste. 610, Aurora, Colorado 80014. ePayData is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah. Michael Dinnen is listed as the owner of ePayData, Inc.
ePayData, Inc. Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ePayData offered a three-year contract through Cynergy Data with an early termination fee of $495, which is likely similar under Priority Payment Systems.
- Complaints & Service: ePayData has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ePayData has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: ePayData appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ePayData
ePayData, Inc. Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your ePayData, Inc. merchant account statement. Not with ePayData, Inc.? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.