A Fundraising Platform
Founded in 2018, FirstGiving is a merchant account provider that facilitates peer-to-peer fundraising, charity auctions, corporate gift matching, and other donations to non-profits and fundraising campaigns. Its proprietary donation software, named Panorama, allows donations to be made online and through mobile devices during events. The software also features registration and event management tools. In addition to its payment processing system, the company offers a multitude of ebooks that provide non-profits with guidance on how to organize fundraising campaigns.
Location and Ownership
FirstGiving is owned by FrontStream Holdings, LLC which is a registered ISO of Elavon, Inc. Georgia, Chase Paymentech Solutions, LLC, First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE, BMO Harris Bank, N.A., Chicago, IL, Deutsche Bank, USA, New York, NY, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA. The company is headquartered at 11480 Commerce Park Drive, Suite 300, Reston, VA. William C. Wood is the president of FrontStream Holdings.
FirstGiving Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: FirstGiving offers a campaign platform for fundraisers and charges an annual fee, performance fees, and transaction fees per donation.
- Complaints & Service: FirstGiving has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: FirstGiving Solutions does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: FirstGiving does not hire independent sales agents and has not had complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With FirstGiving.