A Retail-Focused iPad POS Solution
Founded in 2008, ShopKeep is a cloud-based POS system supported on iPad. In addition to its POS software, ShopKeep provides merchants with hardware options including credit card terminals, iPad enclosures, cash drawers, receipt printers, and more. ShopKeep is designed for businesses in the service and small retail industries, although it is by no means limited to these business types. The company’s combination of hardware and software items lets merchants is designed to provide merchants from retail and restaurant industries with an extensive range of options to meet their needs. While ShopKeep offers a bundled merchant account service called ShopKeep Payments, its POS software can also be integrated with most other credit card processors without issue.
ShopKeep Location and Ownership
ShopKeep is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Canadian Branch, Toronto, Ontario. The company is headquartered at 460 Park Avenue South, 7th Floor New York, New York. Michael DeSimone is listed as the president and CEO of ShopKeep.
ShopKeep Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ShopKeep offers 3 month-to-month plans with optional add-ons and no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: ShopKeep has received more than 500 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ShopKeep has an “A+” rating and has received 63 complaints and 28 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: ShopKeep does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received only a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ShopKeep
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.