A Retail-Focused iPad POS Solution
Founded in 2008, ShopKeep is a cloud-based POS system for iPad. ShopKeep is designed for businesses in the service and small retail industries, although it is by no means limited to these business types. ShopKeep offers a bundled merchant account service called ShopKeep Payments, but its POS software can also be integrated with most other credit card processors without issue.
ShopKeep Location and Ownership
ShopKeep is headquartered at 460 Park Avenue South, 7th Floor New York, New York 10016. Michael DeSimone is listed as the president and CEO of ShopKeep.
ShopKeep Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ShopKeep offers 3 month-to-month plans with optional add-ons and no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: ShopKeep has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ShopKeep has an “A+” rating and has received 61 complaints and 29 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: ShopKeep does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received only a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ShopKeep