A Retail-Focused iPad POS Solution
Founded in 2008, ShopKeep (shopkeep.com) is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) system for iPad. ShopKeep is designed for businesses in the service and small retail industries, although it is by no means limited to these business types. ShopKeep offers a bundled merchant account service called ShopKeep Payments, but its POS software can also be integrated with most other credit card processors without issue.
ShopKeep Location and Ownership
ShopKeep is headquartered at 460 Park Avenue South, 7th Floor New York, New York 10016. Michael DeSimmone is listed as the president and CEO of ShopKeep.
ShopKeep Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ShopKeep offers a month-to-month agreement with optional add-ons and no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: ShopKeep has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ShopKeep has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 51complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: ShopKeep does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received only a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ShopKeep
ShopKeep Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your ShopKeep merchant account statement. Not with ShopKeep? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.