An ISO of First Data (Fiserv)
Beacon Payments is a merchant account provider that serves small, medium, and large businesses based in the United States. The company is a reseller of First Data (now Fiserv) products and services. The company was purchased by Pineapple Payments in 2019. See our positive review of Pineapple Payments here.
Beacon Payments Payment Processing
Beacon Payments processes most major debit and credit cards for most business types. Their services include EMV readers and card swipers, POS systems, mobile payments, gift and loyalty programs, cash advances, and check processing.
Beacon Payments Location & Ownership
Founded in 1998, Beacon Payments can be found at 25 Temple Place Suite 2L, Boston, Massachusetts 02111. Beacon Payments is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. David Selenow is listed as the principal of Beacon Payments and Gerald Kadish is the company’s current CEO.
Beacon Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Beacon Payments offers interchange-plus pricing via a three-year contract through First Data with a $495 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Beacon Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Beacon Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: Beacon Payments hires independent sales agents and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Beacon Payments