Beacon Payments Overview
An ISO of First Data
Beacon Payments (beaconpayments.com) is a merchant account provider that serves small, medium, and large businesses based in the United States. The company is a reseller of First Data’s products and services and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California.
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts
Founded in 1998, Beacon Payments can be found at 25 Temple Place Suite 2L, Boston, Massachusetts 02111. David Selenow is listed as the managing of Beacon Payments and Gerald Kadish is listed as the company’s CEO.
Beacon Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Beacon Payments offers a three-year contract through First Data with a $495 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Beacon Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Beacon Payments has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received three complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Beacon Payments hires independent sales agents and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Beacon Payments
Beacon Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Beacon Payments merchant account statement. Not with Beacon Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.