Payment Processing for E-Commerce Businesses
Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, BlueSnap is a merchant account provider specializing in online processing solutions for e-commerce businesses. The company was founded under the name “Plimus” in 2001, was acquired by Great Hill Partners in 2011, and was rebranded in 2013 following some negative publicity surrounding a class-action lawsuit filed against the company.
BlueSnap Location and Ownership
BlueSnap is headquartered at 800 South Street, Suite 640 Waltham, Massachusetts 02453, but has offices in Ireland, Israel, and London. Ralph Dangelmaier is the CEO of BlueSnap.
BlueSnap Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: BlueSnap offers pay-as-you-go pricing with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: BlueSnap has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BlueSnap has an “A+” rating and has received 3 complaints and 3 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: BlueSnap does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BlueSnap