Automating Payments Through a Globalized Marketplace
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Global Payments is a merchant account provider that specializes in B2B payment processing and automated invoice services for merchants making international transactions. To facilitate these types of transactions, the company provides merchants with integrations that accommodate payments in over 140 different currencies. Its solutions are aimed at financial institutions, law firms, as well as merchants in the e-commerce, entertainment, and healthcare industries by automating recurring and one-time payments from vendors. Additionally, the company provides merchants with virtual credit cards to send payments to partners throughout the globe, transcending boundaries imposed by exchanging in different currencies.
In addition to payment processing solutions, Cambridge Global Payments also offers an online trading platform, branded as Cambridge Link. This tool helps merchants navigate the complexity of international payments an foreign exchange trading. The company offers a team of traders that analyze international currency markets, place foreign exchange orders, and implement currency hedging strategies.
Location and Ownership
Cambridge Global Payments global headquarters is located at 212 King Street West Suite 400 Toronto, ON. The company also operates offices throughout Canada, the United States, Europe, and Australia. Cambridge Global Payments is part of the FLEETCOR business payments company. Ron Clarke is the CEO of FLEETCOR and Mark Frey is the president of Cambridge Global Payments.
Cambridge Global Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Cambridge Global Payments does not disclose its contract terms, rates, or fees.
- Complaints & Service: Cambridge Global Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Cambridge Global Payments currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Cambridge Global Payments maintains an affiliate program but has not received any complaints about it or any of its in-house sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Cambridge Global Payments.