Zero-Fee Payment Processing
Founded in 2013, CardX (cardx.com) is a merchant account provider that serves business, government, and education sectors. The company exclusively promotes its zero fee (surcharge) pricing model as a way for merchants and institutions to pay nearly zero net fees for payment processing.
CardX Location and Ownership
CardX Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CardX offers zero fee processing with free software and affordable hardware rental.
- Complaints & Service: CardX has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CardX currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: CardX does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CardX