Zero-Fee Payment Processing
Founded in 2013, CardX (cardx.com) is a merchant account provider that serves business, government, and education sectors. The company exclusively promotes its zero fee (surcharge) pricing model as a way for merchants and institutions to pay nearly zero net fees for payment processing.
CardX Location and Ownership
CardX Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CardX offers zero fee processing with free software and affordable hardware rental.
- Complaints & Service: CardX has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CardX currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: CardX does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CardX
CardX Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your CardX merchant account statement. Not with CardX? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.