Compliant Processing Overview
Compliant Processing May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Compliant Processing or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
An Elavon Reseller
Founded in 2010, Compliant Processing is a merchant account provider that serves merchants of all sizes. Compliant Processing appears to be a DBA or subsidiary of Datainsure, a payment processor based in Arizona. Compliant Processing appears to offer Poynt and Revel point of sale products to its merchants. Compliant processing also offers a zero fee processing program, called ZERO Compliant Processing. This program allows merchants to off-set the cost of standard transaction rates by charging customers making purchases with a credit card a surcharge.
As an Elavon reseller, Compliant Processing was at one point capable of providing CBD merchant accounts, but Elavon’s recent CBD shutdown may have impacted Compliant Processing’s ability to serve CBD merchants. Additionally, the company provides Quickbooks, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay integration services for its merchant’s POS systems.
Compliant Processing Location and Ownership
Compliant Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Compliant Processing offers a three-year contract with a built-in equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: Compliant Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Compliant Processing currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Compliant Processing does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Compliant Processing
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.