Compliant Processing Overview
An Elavon Reseller
Founded in 2010, Compliant Processing (compliantprocessing.com) is a merchant account provider that serves merchants of all sizes. Compliant Processing appears to be a DBA or subsidiary of Datainsure (datainsure.com), a payment processor based in Arizona. Compliant Processing appears to offer Poynt and Revel point of sale products to its merchants. As an Elavon reseller, Compliant Processing was at one point capable of providing CBD merchant accounts, but Elavon’s recent CBD shutdown may have impacted Compliant Processing’s ability to serve CBD merchants.
Compliant Processing Location and Ownership
Compliant Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Compliant Processing offers a three-year contract with a built-in equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: Compliant Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Compliant Processing currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received two complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Compliant Processing does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Compliant Processing
Compliant Processing Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Compliant Processing merchant account statement. Not with Compliant Processing? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.