Ladco Global Leasing Solutions (formerly ladco.com, no website currently active) is a credit card processing equipment lease provider that has been in business for over 25 years. The company appears to be either a subsidiary or a DBA of Elavon and is the primary source of equipment leases sold by Elavon, making it a very large lease provider. Ladco’s website states that its headquarters is located in Knoxville, Tennessee, but many other sources suggest that the company is located at 555 St. Charles Dr., Thousand Oaks, California 91360. A debt collection service called American Recovery Service Incorporated (ARSI) is also located in the same facility and, according to Better Business Bureau complaints, occasionally collects on outstanding merchant account payments. It is unclear at this time whether Ladco and ARSI are somehow affiliated. Like Elavon, Ladco Global Leasing Solutions is owned by U.S. Bancorp.
- Sales & Marketing: Ladco Leasing allows independent sales reps to resell its equipment leases and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Ladco Leasing typically offers a 48- to 60-month lease that cannot be cancelled without paying out the remaining months of the lease.
- Complaints & Service: Ladco Leasing has received more than 200 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Ladco Leasing does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Ladco Leasing