Costco Merchant Services Overview
An Elavon Reseller
Costco Merchant Services (costcopaymentprocessing.com) is the merchant services division of Costco, a well-known wholesale retailer. Costco Merchant Services is actually a reseller of Elavon contracts, and this relationship is indicated clearly on the department’s website. This means that businesses who sign up for a merchant account through Costco will receive the processing services of Elavon.
Costco Headquarters and Ownership
Founded in 1976, Costco’s headquarters are located at 999 Lake Dr Ste 200, Issaquah, Washington 98027-8982. W. Craig Jelinek is the CEO of Costco.
Costco Merchant Services Review
- Costs & Contract: Costco Merchant Services offers a three-year contract through Elavon with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Costco Merchant Services has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Costco Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Costco Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Costco Merchant Services
Costco Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Costco Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Costco Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.