A Major U.S. Credit Card Processor
Elavon (elavon.com) is one of the largest merchant account providers in the United States. The company was formed in 2011 from a merger of NOVA Information Systems and euroConex and is part of U.S. Bank’s (U.S. Bancorp’s) payment services division. Elavon is headquarted at Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 800, Atlanta, GA 30328. The company has been active in the credit card processing industry since 1991. Simon Haslam has been the CEO of Elavon since being appointed to the role in 2013.
Active Across the World
Elavon claims to serve over one million merchants worldwide, with a primary focus in North America and Europe. The company’s equipment lease subsidiary, Ladco Leasing, is a major supplier of credit card terminals and other payment processing equipment. Elavon also has its own online payment gateway called InternetSecure and can integrate with other gateways such as Authorize.net. For international businesses, the company offers multi-currency merchant services such as settlement in 16 currencies, authorization in 85+ currencies, and conversion into the cardholder’s home currency in 48 different currencies.
Elavon Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Elavon offers a multi-year contract with an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Elavon has received more than 450 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Elavon has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau despite having received 129 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Elavon hires independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Elavon
Elavon Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Elavon merchant account statement. Not with Elavon? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.