Merchant One Overview
A First Data Reseller
Merchant One (merchantone.com) is a Miami, Florida-based independent sales arm of United Bank Card that uses First Data (FDIS) as its processor. Merchant One has recently rebranded its logo and revamped its website to make the claim that it serves more than 100,000 merchants. Merchant One provides credit card processing services for nearly any need and has an iPhone app for wireless processing.
Merchant One Location and Ownership
Jim Saka is listed as the CEO at Merchant One, which is headquartered at 524 Arthur Godfrey Rd #300, Miami Beach, Florida 33140. Merchant One is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California and should not be confused with One For Merchants, a wholly separate merchant account reseller.
Merchant One Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant One appears to offer a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of up to $750.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant One has received more than 90 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant One has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 29 complaints and 16 reviews in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant One appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant One
Merchant One Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Merchant One merchant account statement. Not with Merchant One? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.