A First Data Reseller
Merchant One is a Miami, Florida-based independent sales arm of United Bank Card that uses First Data as its backend processor. Merchant One has recently rebranded its logo and revamped its website to make the claim that it serves more than 100,000 merchants. Merchant One provides credit card processing services for nearly any need and has an iPhone app for wireless processing.
Merchant One Location and Ownership
Jim Saka is listed as the CEO at Merchant One, which is headquartered at 524 Arthur Godfrey Rd #300, Miami Beach, Florida 33140. Merchant One is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California and should not be confused with One For Merchants, a wholly separate merchant account reseller.
Merchant One Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant One appears to offer a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of up to $750.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant One has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant One has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 50 complaints and 39 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant One appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant One