Dharma Merchant Services Overview
Interchange-Plus Pricing For Multiple Industries
Founded in 2007, Dharma Merchant Services is a merchant account provider originally based in San Francisco, California but now headquartered in Vancouver, Washington. A certified green eco-friendly business, the company advertises that it donates a percentage of its net profits to non-profit organizations. Dharma Merchant Services is a low-cost payment processing option for the health care industry, including hospitals, EMS, rehab clinics, walk-in clinics, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and veterinarians. The company prominently advertises interchange-plus pricing and level 2 and 3 processing.
Featured Products & Services
Dharma Merchant Services has recently partnered with Clover to provide mobile phone processing and tablet-based POS options for merchants. Dharma is offering the Clover Mini station for a purchase price of $499 and a monthly fee of $10, which includes Clover’s PRO software set. The company also resells the flagship Clover POS solution at $1,349 per device, which includes a full cash drawer, built-in fingerprint scanner, and high-speed printer. For mobile EMV payments, Dharma is offering Clover Flex. Dharma’s preferred EMV terminal solution is the FD-130 terminal, which allows EMV processing, Chip-and-PIN acceptance, tip adjustment, and PIN bypass.
Dharma Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Dharma Merchant Services is a registered Independent Sales Organization (ISO) and MasterCard Member Service Provider (MSP) with Synovus Bank, Columbus, Georgia. The company itself is headquartered at 500 W. 8th St, Suite 270
Vancouver, WA, and also lists 185 NE Snohomish Ave, #2050, White Salmon, WA, though the latter appears to be the address of a Post Office. Jeff Marcous is the co-founder and CEO of Dharma Merchant Services.
Dharma Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Dharma Merchant Services offers a month-to-month contract with interchange-plus pricing and a $25 account closure fee.
- Complaints & Service: Dharma Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Dharma Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Dharma Merchant Services does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Dharma Merchant Services
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.