Interchange-Plus Pricing For Multiple Industries
Founded in 2007, Dharma Merchant Services is a merchant account provider originally based in San Francisco, California but now headquartered in Vancouver, Washington. A certified green eco-friendly business, the company advertises that it donates a percentage of its net profits to non-profit organizations. Dharma Merchant Services is a low-cost payment processing option for the health care industry, including for hospitals, EMS, rehab clinics, walk-in clinics, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and veterinarians. The company prominently advertises interchange-plus pricing and level 2 and 3 processing.
Location and Ownership
Dharma Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP with Synovus Bank, Columbus, Georgia. The company itself is headquartered at 500 W 8th St Suite 270, Vancouver, Washington 98660. Jeff Marcous is the co-founder and CEO of Dharma Merchant Services.
Featured Products & Services
Dharma Merchant Services has recently partnered with Clover to provide mobile phone processing and tablet-based POS options for merchants. Dharma is offering the Clover Mini station for a purchase price of $499 and a monthly fee of $10, which includes Clover’s PRO software set. The company also resells the flagship Clover POS solution at $1,349 per device, which includes a full cash drawer, built-in fingerprint scanner, and high-speed printer. For mobile EMV payments, Dharma is offering Clover Flex. Dharma’s preferred EMV terminal solution is the FD-130 terminal, which allows EMV processing, Chip-and-PIN acceptance, tip adjustment, and PIN bypass.
Reduced Rates For Restaurants
Dharma also recently lowered its rates for restaurants, bars, and quick-service restaurants. In order to meet the needs of these low-average-ticket businesses, Dharma is now offering a rate of interchange plus 0.15% plus $0.07 to this particular industry type.
Dharma Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Dharma Merchant Services offers a month-to-month contract with interchange-plus pricing and a $25 account closure fee.
- Complaints & Service: Dharma Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Dharma Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Dharma Merchant Services does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Dharma Merchant Services