Partnered With Global Payments and SecureNet
Founded in 2011, ClearPay Financial Solutions is a merchant account provider that serves a wide variety of business types. The company appears to be a reseller of Global Payments products. In 2012, ClearPay entered into a strategic partnership with SecureNet in which ClearPay agreed to operate as a reseller of SecureNet’s e-commerce suite. It is unclear whether this partnership is still active.
ClearPay Financial Solutions Location and Ownership
ClearPay Financial Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP for Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and Central Bank of St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri. Jim Visoky is the CEO of ClearPay, which is headquartered at 10000 Innovation Dr. Ste 160, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226.
ClearPay Financial Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ClearPay Financial Solutions appears to offer variable contract terms based on a merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: ClearPay Financial Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ClearPay Financial Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 7 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012.
- Sales & Marketing: ClearPay Financial Solutions appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ClearPay Financial Solutions