E-Commerce Exchange appears to no longer be in business, or has been fully rebranded as My Business Venture. This profile will no longer be updated and we ask our readers to check the My Business Venture for more up-to-date information.
Offering Merchant Services Since 1996
E-Commerce Exchange is a full-service internet and retail merchant account provider. Founded in 1996 under the corporate name “TDS Enterprises, Inc.,” the company provides various merchant services targeted at online business types. E-Commerce Exchange appears to be a reseller of iPayment, Intuit, Revel Systems, and Sage contracts.
Also Known As “My Business Venture”
E-Commerce Exchange’s corporate address is located in Smithtown, New York, at 732 Smithtown Bypass, Suite 302, and it is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. The company’s leadership team is not publicly listed, although it is a subsidiary of iPayment. E-Commerce Exchange now does business under the name My Business Venture (mybusinessventure.com), and the company’s owners insist that neither company sells or services merchant accounts at this time. As of this update, the domain for E-Commerce Exchange is no longer active.
E-Commerce Exchange Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: E-Commerce Exchange refers merchants to Paysafe as well as Authorize.Net and other payment gateway providers.
- Complaints & Service: E-Commerce Exchange has received more than 60 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: E-Commerce Exchange (as My Business Venture) has an “A+” rating and has received 23 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: E-Commerce Exchange has previously used independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With E-Commerce Exchange