Providing All-In-One E-Commerce Services
Founded in 2013, My Business Venture is an e-commerce business services provider launched by the former manager of E-Commerce Exchange‘s New York office. My Business Venture primarily offers turnkey online stores alongside web hosting and marketing services to its customers, but it can also supply credit card processing for customers who ask for it. A My Business Venture representative has stated that the company does not advertise merchant accounts or seek new credit card processing business and that the company refers all customers who are interested in a merchant account to i3 Verticals.
Location and Ownership
As an online store provider, My Business Venture offers many of the same services as Shopify or BigCommerce, but a major difference between it and its competitors is that My Business Venture comes with a ready-to-go inventory of more than 14,000 products for new users to sell. This means that its target user is someone who does not already operate a business but would like to jump right into e-commerce. My Business Venture is headquartered at 732 Smithtown Bypass #302, Smithtown, New York 11787, and does not list its acquiring bank. Since our last update Joseph Kilgannon has stepped down as the president and now serves as vice-president of My Business Ventures. Thomas Stridiron is the current president and CEO of My Business Venture.
My Business Venture Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: My Business Venture offers 4 different plans through i3 Verticals for merchant accounts. It also offers Authorize.Net and Pay-Me-Now Virtual Payments as payment gateway options.
- Complaints & Service: My Business Venture has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: My Business Venture has an “A+” rating and has received 23 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: My Business Venture does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With My Business Venture