Established in 1998
Electrum Corporation is a merchant services provider specializing in the development and marketing of proprietary electronic payment software and services. Founded in 1998, Electrum does not list an acquiring bank on its website.
Electrum Corporation Location and Ownership
Electrum Corporation states that its headquarters can be found at 4965 U.S. Hwy. 42, Suite 1000, Louisville, Kentucky 40222, while the Better Business Bureau believes the company to be located at 5000 Thurmond Mall #106, Columbia, South Carolina 29201. According to both sources, Edward Craig is the founder, president, and CEO of Electrum Corporation.
Electrum Corporation Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Electrum Corporation appears to customize its pricing according to each merchant’s business type.
- Complaints & Service: Electrum Corporation has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Electrum Corporation has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Electrum Corporation does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Electrum Corporation