Provider-Agnostic Payment Processing Software
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, eProcessing Network (eprocessingnetwork.com) is a software provider that offers in-store, online, and mobile payment acceptance products for merchants. eProcessing Network is not a merchant account provider; rather, it sells software and equipment that can be paired with a merchant’s existing credit card processor. Software products offered by the company include a secure payment gateway, virtual terminal services, mobile payment apps for smartphones and tablets, web order form generating, and fraud protection tools, among other services. It therefore has no backend processor or acquiring bank, and merchants will need to set up a merchant account through a separate company in order to accept credit and debit card payments with eProcessing Network.
eProcessing Network Location and Ownership
Steve Sotis is the president of eProcessing Network, which is located at 1415 N Loop W #1185, Houston, Texas 77054.
eProcessing Network Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: eProcessing Network offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: eProcessing Network has received fewer than 5 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: eProcessing Network has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints and 4 reviews in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: eProcessing Network does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With eProcessing Network