A DBA of Merchant Industry
Launched in 2018, Global Payment Source is a merchant account provider that provides credit and debit card processing services to small businesses within the United States. The company is a DBA of Merchant Industry, which also appears to do business under the name National E-Payment, Inc. and is a reseller of Clover. In May 2017, Merchant Industry launched a DBA called “Swipe4Free” that exclusively promotes a cash discount pricing program. Global Payment Source itself offers a zero fee processing program.
Global Payment Source Location and Ownership
Global Payment Source is a registered ISO/MSP of Esquire Bank N.A., Jericho, New York, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. of Concord, California. Its corporate offices are located at 36-36 33rd St., Suite 206, Long Island City, New York, 11106, which is also the headquarters of Merchant Industry. Leo Vartanov is the founder and CEO of Merchant Industry.
Global Payment Source Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Global Payment Source offers a 48-month contract with an early termination fee of up to $700.
- Complaints & Service: Global Payment Source has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Global Payment Source currently has a “C” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 9 complaints and 5 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Global Payment Source appears to hire independent sales agents and has received multiple complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Global Payment Source