A First American Payment Systems Reseller
Heritage Payment Solutions is a Wake Forest, North Carolina-based merchant account provider that appears to be part of the First American Payment Systems network of businesses. Its flagship product is a payment processing app for recreation centers called eTrak. The company states that it was founded in 1998 and is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. The company also offers POS solutions through 1stPayPOS.
Heritage Payment Solutions Location and Ownership
Kevin Hudson is the president and CEO of Heritage Payment Solutions, which is headquartered at 616 Dr Calvin Jones Hwy #100, Wake Forest, North Carolina 27587.
Heritage Payment Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Heritage Payment Solutions appears to offer a 3-year contract with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Heritage Payment Solutions has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Heritage Payment Solutions has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Heritage Payment Solutions appears to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received only a few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Heritage Payment Solutions