Designed for International Fundraising Transactions
Founded in 2010, Mangopay is a merchant account provider based in Luxembourg. The company provides end-to-end payment solutions for online marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms. The company allows merchants to set-up e-wallets for its customers so they can automate payments from them. Mangopay markets its services specifically to international merchants, facilitating payments in multiple currencies. The platform supports donations made in Euro, US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, British Pounds, Swiss Francs, Swedish Crowns, Polis Zloty, Czech Koruna, Emirati Dirham, and Japanese Yen, among others. The company is apparently a part of Leetchi Group, a crowdfunding platform based out of France.
Location and Ownership
Mangopay is headquartered at 2 Avenue Amélie, L-1125 Luxembourg. Céline Lazorthes is the CEO of the company. Mangopay as part of the Leetchi Group, is owned by Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, which is headquartered at 29480 Le Relecq-Kerhuon – France.
Mangopay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Manogpay charges transaction fees for donations into and pay outs made from crowdfunding campaigns without an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Mango Pay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Mangopay does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Mangopayhires independent sales agents but has not had complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Mangopay.