A Merchant Account Rate Negotiation Service
Merchant Advocate is a merchant account contract negotiation service headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey. Founded in 2007, the company negotiates on behalf of U.S. merchants to guarantee lower rates and higher quality service without having to switch payment processors. Merchant Advocate does not appear to be affiliated with any specific merchant services provider or acquiring bank, as the company generates revenue by taking a percentage of the savings it produces for each merchant. The company advertises MLS Club Los Angeles FC, MLB’s Boston Red Sox, Outfront Media, Scotts Lawncare, and Harley Davidson as clients it has helped save money on merchant services.
Merchant Advocate Location and Ownership
Merchant Advocate is located at 281 NJ-34 #101, Colts Neck, New Jersey 07722. Eric Cohen is the CEO and founder of Merchant Advocate.
Merchant Advocate Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Advocate claims to be able to negotiate directly with a merchant’s current credit card processor.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Advocate has received only one public complaint.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Advocate has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2008.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Advocate does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Advocate