International Payments for E-Commerce Merchants
Founded in 2009, NextPay is a Costa Rica-based merchant account provider that specializes in providing international credit card processing to e-commerce merchants. The company claims to serve over 200 businesses, many of whom are located in Latin America. In addition to its e-commerce products, NextPay also offers a mobile POS solution for face-to-face payments. The company should not be confused with a Carrollton, TX-based payment processor called NextPay Merchant Services. The two companies are unrelated.
NextPay Location and Ownership
NextPay does not disclose its partner bank or backend processor on its website, but it does list its headquarters at Oficentro Ejecutivo La Sabana, Edificio 4, Piso 3, Sabana Sur, San José, 10108 Costa Rica. Andrey Yurenkov is the founder of NextPay.
NextPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: NextPay offers a contract of variable length with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: NextPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: NextPay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: NextPay does not appear to rely on independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With NextPay