Newly Updated Branding
Formerly known as Acceptacard, PayaCardServices is a merchant account provider that offers monthly and pay-as-you-go plans to businesses of all sizes within the UK. The company owns several industry-specific payment services, including Payatrader, Payataxi, Payaprofessional, Payacharity, Payastore, and Payamobile, and the exact corporate hierarchy linking all of these properties is unclear.
Some of the company’s sites state that Acceptacard was created as the original umbrella brand in 2009, while others suggest that the Paya Group became the umbrella brand in 2014. In any case, the company has been selling merchant services under some or all of these names since 2009. Since our last update, the majority of the company’s branding, including its URL, has been switched over to PayaCardServices, suggesting that it will no longer board merchants separately under the Acceptacard name.
Location and Ownership
Credorax is the acquiring bank for Acceptacard, which is headquartered at Victory House, 400 Pavilion Drive, Northampton NN4 7PA, UK. Jeff Hack is the managing director at Acceptacard and CEO of the Paya Group.
PayaCardServices Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayaCardServices short term and pay-as-you-go plans with flexible rates and fees and do not lock merchants into long-term agreements.
- Complaints & Service: PayaCardServices has received fewer than 10 public complaints from merchants since it opened in 2009.
- BBB Rating: PayaCardServices does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: PayaCardServices discloses most of its pricing details on its website and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayaCardServices