Developed by Swing Set Labs
Pearl Payments is a payment management software that has been developed to enable a merchant account to automate its recurring payments made by credit card or ACH deposits. Additionally, the company also allows merchants to charge one time payments. The interface allows users to minimize the amount of time they spend on collections. In addition to automation, Pearl Payments also helps merchants keep their customer’s information up to date and notifies them of missed payments and past-due balances. Pearl Payments was developed by Swing Set Labs.
Pearl Payments Location and Ownership
Pearl Payments was developed by Swing Set Labs, which describes itself as a product incubation company powered by Bust Out. Swing Set Labs is headquartered at 514 N Third St, Suite 105, Minneapolis, MN. The Swing Set Labs headquarters shares its address with Bust Out, whose founder and CEO is Jeff Lin.
Pearl Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Pearl Payments charges 2 distinct flat fees for credit card and ACH payments.
- Complaints & Service: Pearl Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints and does not offer live customer support.
- BBB Rating: Pearl Payments does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Pearl Payments does not hire independent sales agents and has not received anycomplaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Pearl Payments