Updated 2/25/2019: Phoenix Merchant Services’s website (merchantservicesmx.com) is currently for sale and it no longer appears to be an operational business. Its alternate website (phoenixlegalsupportny.com) is no longer available, nor is the website of its DBA, Centaurus Holdings, Inc. Though Phoneix Merchant Services is listed as an “active” business with the state of New York, merchants should be aware the the company could be winding down its operations. We will therefore not update this review at this time but continue to monitor the company’s status.
Phoenix Merchant Services (merchantservicesmx.com, phoenixlegalsupportny.com), also known as “Phoenix Legal Support,” is a merchant account provider based in Brooklyn, New York. The company’s name and exact specialty can be confusing due to its different DBAs and websites, but it has separate names because its founder, Alexander Mirvis, offers legal consulting as well as IT services. For this reason, Phoenix Merchant Services and Phoenix Legal Support should be considered the same entity. Phoenix Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and of BMO Harris Bank N.A., Chicago, Illinois. The company is headquartered at 8734 23rd Ave, Brooklyn, New York 11214.
- Sales & Marketing: Phoenix Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Phoenix Merchant Services offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Phoenix Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Phoenix Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Phoenix Merchant Services