Process Pink Payments (processpink.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Miami Beach, Florida, that may also go by the name “Money Movers of America.” The company claims to be owned by an entity known as TOT Group, Inc., but it appears to rely on Cynergy Data for its processing network. It also shares an address with Unified Payments and may be a subsidiary or DBA of that company. Founded in 2008, the company states that a portion of every transaction processed by Process Pink Payments is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Process Pink Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., in Chicago, Illinois, and its corporate headquarters is located at 3363 NE 163rd Street, Suite 705, North Miami Beach, Florida 33160. Tim Greenfield is the president of payment processing at Process Pink Payments.
- Sales & Marketing: Process Pink Payments appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Process Pink Payments offers a three-year contract through Cynergy Data with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Process Pink Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Process Pink Payments has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received eight complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Process Pink Payments