Donating Proceeds to Breast Cancer Research
Process Pink Payments is a merchant account provider headquartered in Miami Beach, Florida, that may also go by the name “Money Movers of America.” The company claims to be owned by an entity known as TOT Group, Inc., but it appears to rely on Cynergy Data for its processing network. Founded in 2008, the company states that a portion of every transaction processed by Process Pink Payments is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Unified Payments Connection
Process Pink also shares an address with Unified Payments and may be a subsidiary or DBA of that company. Unified Payments has an interesting legal history due to its ownership team and affiliation with Discover Data. In 2013, the vice president of Discover Data was sentenced to 12 years in prison for “directing a bunch of ‘bar girls’ to seduce and swindle customers at a string of Russian-style lounges” in his role as “a credit-card processor for [the] clubs.” In July 2016, however, the conviction was overturned by an appeals court due to a procedural error by the original judge. It is unknown whether and to what degree Process Pink is linked to Unified Payments and Discover Data, but merchants should be aware of the fact that all three share an address.
Process Pink Payments Location and Ownership
Process Pink Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., in Chicago, Illinois, and its corporate headquarters is located at 3363 NE 163rd Street, Suite 705, North Miami Beach, Florida 33160. Tim Greenfield is the president of payment processing at Process Pink Payments.
Process Pink Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Process Pink Payments offers a 3-year contract with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Process Pink Payments has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Process Pink Payments has an “A+” rating and has 10 complaints and 6 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2017.
- Sales & Marketing: Process Pink Payments appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Process Pink Payments