A Unified Payments-backed POS Provider
Founded in 2012, Discover Data is a merchant account provider reselling the services of Unified Payments through a multitude of POS solutions. The company advertises Poynt, Clover, Aptito, Aldelo, PAX POS, and HP POS, as its point-of-sale hardware options. Aptito and Aldelo especially cater to merchants in the restaurant industry. Though it utilizes Unified Payments for its backend processing, the company offers merchants interchange-plus pricing. Additionally, the company provides merchants with reporting services, cash advances, and gift card processing solutions.
Location and Ownership
Discover Data is headquartered at 3363 NE 163rd Street Suite 503, North Miami Beach, Florida. The company is a registered agent for Unified Payments that is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA. Unified Payments is a registered ISO of Citizens Bank, N. A., Providence, RI, Unified Payments is a registered ISO of Esquire Bank N.A., Garden City, NY. Mikhail Takhalov is the owner of Discover Data.
Discover Data Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Discover Data offers interchange-plus pricing through a three-year contract through Unified Payments with an early termination fee of $750.
- Complaints & Service: Discover Data has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Discover Data does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Discover Data does hire independent sales representatives, though it has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Discover Data.