Slice Merchant Services is a credit card payment processor for merchant accounts based out of New York, NY. It should not be confused with SlicePay, an Indian loan company which is unrelated. Slice offers three main services including credit card processing with a surcharge model and cash incentive program to help offset merchant fees along with POS equipment rentals. Slice also offers capital advance programs for its merchant accounts. The company boasts over $7 billion dollars in annual processing volume on its website. Slice is a reseller of Clover POS products, as well as Paradise and Adelo POS systems.
Slice Location and Ownership
Slice’s headquarters are located at 132 W 36th St Fl 3, New York, NY 10018. Alexander Groyzburg is listed as the CEO of Slice.
Slice Business Marketing, Inc. is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA
Slice Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Slice provides payment services through a surcharge model, passing the transaction cost off to the consumer.
- Complaints & Service: Slice has received over a dozen public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Slice has an “A-” rating and has received 17 complaints and 81 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Slice utilizes independent sales agents and has received several complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Slice