Soar Payments Overview
High Risk Specialists
Founded in 2015, Soar Payments (soarpay.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in high risk and offshore credit card processing for US based businesses. Despite its focus on hard-to-place business types, the company is also capable of serving standard-risk business types. Soar Payments is partnered with Chargeback.com to offer its merchants tools for handling disputed payments.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas
Soar Payments is sponsored by 12 different banks, some of which are offshore. Adam Carlson is the CEO of Soar Payments, which is headquartered at 507 North Sam Houston Pkwy E #520, Houston, Texas 77060.
Soar Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Soar Payments appears to offer variable contract terms based on each merchant’s risk profile.
- Complaints & Service: Soar Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Soar Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 5 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Soar Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Soar Payments
Soar Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Soar Payments merchant account statement. Not with Soar Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.