High Risk Specialists
Founded in 2015, Soar Payments (soarpay.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in high risk and offshore credit card processing. Despite its focus on hard-to-place business types, the company is also capable of serving standard-risk business types. Soar Payments is partnered with Chargeback.com to offer its merchants tools for handling disputed payments.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas
Soar Payments is sponsored by 12 different banks, some of which are offshore. Adam Carlson is the CEO of Soar Payments, which is headquartered at 507 North Sam Houston Pkwy E #520, Houston, Texas 77060.
Soar Payments Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Soar Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Soar Payments appears to offer variable contract terms based on each merchant’s risk profile.
- Complaints & Service: Soar Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Singular Payments has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Soar Payments