Soar Payments Overview
High Risk Specialists
Founded in 2015, Soar Payments is a merchant account provider that specializes in high risk and offshore credit card processing for U.S based businesses. The company provides POS, mobile payment, virtual terminal, and eCommerce solutions for high risk merchants. Despite its focus on hard-to-place business types, the company is also capable of serving standard-risk business types. Soar Payments is partnered with Chargeback.com to offer its merchants tools for handling disputed payments.
Although the company’s website puts an emphasis on its commitment to serving high risk merchants, Soar Payments also serves standard risk merchants. According to the company’s website, low risk merchants are even offered interchange-plus pricing models.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas
Soar Payments is sponsored by 12 different banks, some of which are offshore. Adam Carlson is the CEO of Soar Payments, which is headquartered at 507 North Sam Houston Pkwy E #520, Houston, Texas 77060.
Soar Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Soar Payments appears to offer variable contract terms based on each merchant’s risk profile. Mid-to-high risk merchants are offered a 2-year contract that renews for 1 year with an early termination fee during the initial term. Low risk merchants are offered month-to-month contracts.
- Complaints & Service: Soar Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Soar Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 5 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Soar Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Soar Payments
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.