A First American Payment Systems Reseller
Trinity Merchant Group is a merchant account provider based in Fort Worth, Texas. It appears that Trinity Merchant Group is either a sub-ISO or a subsidiary of First American Payment Systems, a company with a long list of similar aliases. Like other members of the First American network of companies, Trinity appears to offer merchants equipment leases with Merimac Capital, which may simply be the equipment leasing arm of First American Payment Systems.
Trinity Merchant Group Payment Processing
Trinity Merchant Group processes all major debit and credit cards for most business types. Their services include a check guarantee program, online reporting, e-commerce gateway, gift cards, equipment leasing, ACH and EBT processing, POS systems and terminals, mobile solutions, e-commerce solutions including a payment gateway and shopping carts, a virtual terminal, recurring billing, fraud detection, a customer information manager, B2B Level 2 processing, non-profit donation acceptance, and cash advances.
Trinity Merchant Group Location and Ownership
Trinity Merchant Group is headquartered at 2421 W 7th St #105, Fort Worth, Texas 76107, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. Clay Farrell is listed as the owner of Trinity Merchant Group. Nathan Randel has also been listed as the owner of Trinity Merchant Group, but his public profiles now state that he is a managing partner at Clientvine, LLC. Clientvine appears to be a software company that sells sales lead management software for ISOs and independent agents, but it is headquartered at the same location as Trinity Merchant Group. Therefore, the two entities may simply be one and the same.
Trinity Merchant Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Trinity Merchant Group appears to offer a three-year contract through First American Payment Systems with a Liquidated Damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Trinity Merchant Group has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Trinity Merchant Group has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint and 0 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Trinity Merchant Group appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Trinity Merchant Group