Trinity Merchant Group Overview
A First American Payment Systems Reseller
Trinity Merchant Group (TMG – trinitymerchantgroup.com) is a merchant account provider based in Fort Worth, Texas. It appears that Trinity Merchant Group is either a sub-ISO or a subsidiary of First American Payment Systems, a company with a long list of similar aliases. Like other members of the First American network of companies, Trinity appears to offer merchants equipment leases with Merimac Capital, which may simply be the equipment leasing arm of First American Payment Systems.
Trinity Merchant Group Location and Ownership
Trinity Merchant Group is headquartered at 2421 W 7th St #105, Fort Worth, Texas 76107, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. Clay Farrell is listed as the owner of Trinity Merchant Group. Nathan Randel has also been listed as the owner of Trinity Merchant Group, but his public profiles now state that he is a managing partner at Clientvine, LLC. Clientvine appears to be a software company that sells sales lead management software for ISOs and independent agents, but it is headquartered at the same location as Trinity Merchant Group. Therefore, the two entities may simply be one and the same.
Trinity Merchant Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Trinity Merchant Group appears to offer a three-year contract through First American Payment Systems with a Liquidated Damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Trinity Merchant Group has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Trinity Merchant Group has a “B-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 2 complaints and 1 review in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Trinity Merchant Group appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Trinity Merchant Group
Trinity Merchant Group Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Trinity Merchant Group merchant account statement. Not with Trinity Merchant Group? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.