A Widely Compatible Payment Gateway
Founded in 1998, USAePay is an online payment gateway provider that enables merchant accounts to accept credit cards using the internet. Like Authorize.Net, USAePay can be used with all major credit card processors, but unlike Authorize.Net, the company does not appear to offer its own merchant account pricing. This means that the vast majority of USAePay users will sign up for the company’s payment gateway service through a reseller. In addition to providing a payment gateway, USAePay also provides POS integration services, MOTO, and mobile processing.
USAePay Location and Ownership
USAePay is a GorCorp, Inc. company and is headquartered at 1833 Victory Blvd, Glendale, California 91201. Ben Goretsky is the CEO of USAePay.
USAePay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: USAePay offers variable contract terms depending on the reseller who offers it.
- Complaints & Service: USAePay has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: USAePay does not have a Better Business Bureau profile at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: USAePay does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With USAePay