An ACH Processor for High Risk Businesses
Founded in 2017, Zodaka is a payment processor that enables high risk merchants to accept ACH transfers through a dedicated app. The company was specifically founded to help cannabis merchants accept digital payments from customers, but its technology can theoretically facilitate payment for any business type. Zodaka does not utilize debit and credit card processing networks, so it is not technically a merchant account provider. Moreover, the company requires customers to have the Zodaka app and an active account in order to pay for goods using Zodaka.
Zodaka Location and Ownership
Zodaka is headquartered at 12074 Broadway Terrace, Oakland, California 94611. Jordan Friedman is the CEO of Zodaka.
Zodaka Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Zodaka offers pay-as-you-go pricing with no typical credit card processing fees.
- Complaints & Service: Zodaka has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Zodaka currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Zodaka does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Zodaka