Axe Payments Overview
“Zero Processing” Surcharge Model
Axe Payments (getaxepay.com) is a merchant account provider that offers zero fee payment processing. Zero fee processing is an increasingly popular pricing model that charges a merchant’s customers an additional 4% on all purchases at checkout in order to offset the payment processing fees charged to the merchant. Axe Payments also operates a sub-brand called “Quint” that sells merchant accounts with traditional pricing, but this review will focus on Axe Payments.
Axe Payments Location and Ownership
Axe Payments is headquartered at 530-B Harkle Road, Suite 100 Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505. Axe Payments does not disclose the identities of its senior management team, but someone named Sean Sheehan has uploaded the company’s promotional materials to YouTube.
Axe Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Axe Payments offers a surcharge-based pricing program designed to offset all credit card processing fees.
- Complaints & Service: Axe Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Axe Payments currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Axe Payments hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Axe Payments
Axe Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Axe Payments merchant account statement. Not with Axe Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.