All-In-One POS Systems
Launched in 2012, Clover is a lineup of Android point-of-sale products offered by First Data. Clover was originally founded as an independent tablet-based POS provider in 2010, but it merged with First Data in 2012 and has since become the company’s flagship point-of-sale product.
Clover Network Product Offerings
In addition to the original tablet-based Clover Station POS system, Clover has added Clover Go (an EMV-compatible mobile card reader), Clover Mini (a smaller tablet-based POS system), Clover Mobile (a mobile tablet-based POS system), and Clover Flex (a mobile reader with a printer attachment). All Clover POS products are cloud-based and therefore will require the use of an on-site internet connection. Whether purchased directly through First Data or from a reseller, Clover will always come with an attached merchant account.
Clover POS Headquarters and Ownership
Frank Bisignano is the chairman and CEO of First Data, while John Beatty is the co-founder and CEO of Clover. Multiple sources list the company’s address as 415 N Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, California 94085.
Clover Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Clover’s costs and contract terms will vary from reseller to reseller.
- Complaints & Service: Clover has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Clover has a “F” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints and 0 review in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Clover itself does not engage in misleading sales tactics, but transparency will vary from reseller to reseller.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Deal On Clover.